I have always been passionate about content authoring tooling; giving the game designers the tools to create items or other game content with a user-friendly set of tools.
I have long wanted to create a solution for the easy-handling of a large-number of assets, and Unity’s lack of dynamic icons for file types was the perfect opportunity for me to build upon the Unity engine with my custom tools.
- Dynamic icons for ScriptableObjects
- Custom icons per file extension
- Customize icons with attribute-defined styles
- High-quality documentation
- Public issue tracker
- In-editor update checker
- Error detection and reporting
- Support for Unity's Collaborate overlay
- Support for Unity's Version Control overlay