As apart of Crypt Crawls art style experimentation, I decided to try and create dynamically lit 2D sprites inspired by RobotLovesKitty’s Bog Post. Using the sprite provided on the post, I was able to produce variants on it by playing around with the normal maps resolution.
The design of the UI in The New Earth Conflict was that it should remain intrusive and clean from the gameplay.
A low poly aesthetic with procedural tools. Just a proof of concept of course.
For the project The New Earth Conflict, I tasked myself with creating a main menu which had a fully PBR planet earth. I was on a budget and time restrictions, so I didn’t want to use GLSL, and I wanted all of the work to be original.
After redoing my spaceship model over and over again – I wanted to create a non-destructive workflow for myself to be able to weak the model without hassle.